5 Most Awaited Upcoming Samsung Mobiles
When it comes to technology, Samsung makes sure it keeps adding feathers to its hat. Samsung, with its inimitable innovation in the mobile market, keeps embarking its name in the golden pages by breaking its own record of surpassing the best. The brand keeps itself unbeaten in this neck-to-neck competition, by always coming up with the newness and taking a shift from the conventional technologies. It has undoubtedly taken the expectations and curiosity of the folks to a new level and one can't wait to see what revolutionary designs will Samsung introduce in its latest upcoming models.
Let's have a glance at the most anticipated Samsung smartphones along with their predicted specifications and features that will hit the market in 2017.
Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus
Setting the new benchmark in the world of mobiles, Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are counted as the most awaited smartphones of 2017. These high-end smartphones will definitely become the trend-setter of the year. The devices are stocked up with the slick edge and bezel-less design. The bezel seems to be getting slicker and almost invisible with each Samsung Galaxy mobile.
- Both the devices will run on the latest Android v 7.0 (Nougat) operating system and Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998
- S8 will sport the 5.8 inch screen size and that of S8 Plus will be 6.2 inch.
- Battery is surely getting bigger. S8 will consist of 3250 mAh battery and S8 plus will have 3750 mAh battery
- Mind-blowing 4K resolution.
- Dual back camera and 8 or 6 GB RAM
- Samsung's own Assistant. Yes, you heard it right! It will come with an AI assistant known as 'Bixby'
Samsung Galaxy Note 8
After the Note 7, Note 8 will surely hit the market and take its consumer to surprise. This latest Samsung mobile will be seen coming soon in mid 2017.
- Similar to S8, it will also have Bixby in it, along with Dual lens camera and 4K resolution
- New Dual Camera technology and Bigger RAM than that of Note 7.
- Android 7.0 Nougat and Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chip
- Improved iris scanner and remarkable 6GB RAM
Samsung Galaxy A3 2017
The Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 is equipped with all the standard features and will cost in the range of 20,000 to 30,000.
- 4.7 inch HD along with Super AMOLED display
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and Octa-core processor paired with 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, which can be expanded up to 256GB
- 13 MP primary camera and 8 MP secondary camera
- Fingerprint sensor, 4G LTE, and USB Type-C support
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4
The Xcover 4 has made headlines on a lot of sites because of its coveted features. The device is rumored to house many amazing features.
- Android 7 Nougat Operating system and Exynos 7570 processor
- 4.8-inch HD screen along with 2 GB RAM
- 13 MP primary camera and 5 MP front camera
- 16 GB storage capacity.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
Samsung is known for its diversified range of smartphones. Along with the high-end phones, Samsung makes sure that it is affordable by the folks of all class. Samsung Galaxy J7 pro is a mid-budget phone consisting of all the standard features.
- Features a 5.7-inch LCD screen
- Runs on Nougat 7 operating system and MT6757 Helio P20 processor
- Consists of 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory, that can be expanded to 256GB
- 13MP rear camera and a 13MP front camera
- Front-mounted Fingerprint sensor
With all these outstanding headsets making their grand appearance, 2017 is going to be a year full of excitement. I am sure you are trying to control your curiosity because all of these are equipped with remarkable features. But right now, all we can do is play a waiting game.